Monday, September 28, 2015

Back to, Back to Writing Sense.

Five years and three months since my last post. Now what was I doing for that long period of time? Can only think of one preoccupation - that of the head kind. Yes, the PhD also notoriously known as the permanent head damage. But oh well, it's over. Oh well, it's over?! By the grace of god it's over! 

Now having swum through the treacherous waters of intellectual mania, and having arrived at the Other side of the shore, it took me what - another year to remember that I had a blog. Frankly speaking, I had to scramble through my brain/head to locate the password. Having successfully recovered it - well here I am. Hello. My name is ...

Does anyone even read this? I always imagined that my blog would remain undiscovered like perhaps an exotic island on the Pacific Ocean, that reveals itself sometimes. But if no one discovered it - would it really exist? This is kind of like that conundrum - if the tree falls in the forest and no one saw it - did the tree really fall? Yes, sort of the same thing - but only difference is - this tree/island has long been under the warm waters of the Pacific. It is not Hawaii, so please leave your paddles and fins at the airport.

Since no one actually reads this, it is safe to say, the only audience is the author. I like that. I like that very much because it gives me room to breathe. A tree/island, unwatched, undiscovered, snowed in under a blanket of beautiful white clouds. The tree grows, so magnificently wild and uncontrolled, and becomes the only fort on that island. The roots are the only foundation of an otherwise floating rock in the sea.

Imagine yourself totally free. What would you write?


No comments: