Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Writing at a slow, peaceful, meditative pace.



What Animal Were You In a Past Life?

I was a Koala



You value living life at a slow, peaceful, meditative pace.

You give insightful advice, helping others to overcome obstacles.

Writing at a slow, peaceful, meditative pace
By Thaatchaayini Kananatu

I was a koala in a past animal life; living life at a slow, peaceful, meditative pace; meandering the woods, chewing on eucalyptus leaves, lumping, just lumping on a tree fork.

There are some creatures, of this land of Oz, who taunt me; unable to understand the true, scientific facts; point their ignorant bony paws at my biologically challenged lifestyle.

Why just the other day, I was called a curmudgeon, by an insolent kangaroo, claiming to be a more superior and quicker marsupial. I spat out my intolerance at him. The bounder had it coming -–I proved myself a worthy tree hugger, by releasing on his face, my cool vapor breath.


No comments: